Twelve Tokens of Wisdom for a Wednesday:
1. Make sure all toilets are flushed before other small members of your household go to practice their whirly techniques.
2. Spiderman simply cannot be trusted.
3. The Daily Show really isn’t the only source of news for young people.
4. H&M sells muscle shirts for five year olds.
5. A convertible car seat has over 30 nooks and crannies easily reachable by vomit.
6. Bleach water and a toothbrush will remove vomit from said nooks and crannies.
7. Healthy eating is overrated.
8. Don’t go to Costco expecting to just get paper towels.
9. Every kid has a little genius.
10. Don’t cry over spilled Pedialyte. Especially when you were the one who spilled it.
11. But if you have to spill something, just don’t spill the beans. Or peanuts.
12. And sometimes they say it best by saying nothing at all.
Leave a Reply